On the first day of its term following issues were considered and/or discussed:
– A summary of the project implementation in each participating country
– Review of the products developed
– The final shape of the final product, including the cover design prepared by Spain
– Review of the project website.
The next day issues were related to the dissemination of the project results as well as final report and EST. Grazyna (Poland) demonstrated how the form of the final report looks, and then all the issues concerning the report were discussed by the partners. One more review of the project application form was done as well, just for sure.
This was followed by:
– Agreement on the content of the “common parts” of the final report
– Distribution of tasks regarding elaboration of common parts for final report
– Distribution of tasks regarding EST database content (what and how to fill-in/describe).
The last session of the meeting was devoted to possible future cooperation in the framework of the Erasmus +.
The hosts of the meeting planned also some social and culture activities, including walking together as whole partnerhip, through the Retiro Park in Madrid and trips to Segovia and Toledo in order to explore the cultural heritage of this places.